WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Whew......life has been hectic lately!

I sure hope that life will slow down a bit now but probably not, as it is Summer.
And maybe then I can get back to some blogging more regularly, especially reading and commenting, seeing what everyone else is doing.
The last two weeks have worn me out.
Not only have I been moving my Antique mall space
but my Mom had a stroke on Memorial Day weekend.
Luckily a small one but still so scary and I worry so about her.
She just got some one side of her body numbness that should fade with time.
So alot of by phone things happening and me not knowing if I would
have to jump in the car for a ride across the mountains.
Also suffered two migraines in the last month, one sending me to the local ER for
some relief.
Something that hasn't happened since about 1992 with those darn things.
I have been going to the doctors about once a week for one thing or another with more of
that to come once a week between now and mid July, gees!
And perimenopause seems to be making all my chronic things worse, oh joy!
Both my BF and I say that we both felt better in our younger drinking days, ha.
Maintenance on this old body is kicking into high gear or something, lol!
And with all that, I have to somehow get up the energy to think about finishing our bedroom project, which we haven't even started to tear into yet.
I need a really cute handyman to just do it for me while I sit and direct his work and drink a tall cool drink, are you with me?!!!

2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You do have a lot going on. Try to take a break for yourself once in a while. Hope your Mother has a full recovery. My daughter has migraines - some have really been bad.

Unknown said...

GIRL IT HAS BEEN A HELLOFA MONTH FOR ME TOO.. hOPE YOUR MOM GETS BETTER.. i HAVE HAD 3 MASSIVE MIGRAINES . sEEMS TO HAPPEN ON THE WEEKEND. AND MY SHOULDER THING IS FLARING UP AGAIN. I HAVE HAD 4 DR APPTS.. mAYBE U SHOULD VISIT MY aSIAN aMAZING jOHN FOR A MASSAGE. hE IS IN mARYSVILLE BY THE ANTIQUE PLACE . BY THE OLD GATHERINGS DOWN THE STREETT. THEY ARE HAVING A WOMENS SPECIAL 47.00 FOR A HOUR MASSAGE. HE WILL WHIP U INTO SHAPE.LOL. MISHELLE