WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Shopping is more fun than working.....Saturday's finds.

Saturday I was going to start scraping wallpaper in our master bedroom but didn't, lol!
I was to pooped out and besides, going antique shopping is way more fun.
My finds.....

For one I found this really great ornate Victorian mirror.
I am a sucker for ornate frames, so it had to be mine.


The other great find, this antique wicker side or end table.
To wet here in the Northwest to use it outside so it is going in a spare bedroom for a
night stand.
I got both pieces for less than $90.
I like it when I find treasures!



3 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Queen Linda now girl you know I love that mirror...I wanted to tell you my granddaughter is having a boy in Sept and she's naming it Landen so now we'll have 2 landon in blogland one with an O and with an E...Love your lighthouse table your painting is just awesome my friend...it matches my sun room ha ha!! Hope you have a GREAT week my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Nancy said...

Love all of the crowns! I want them!...burlap pillow transfer maybe?
Thanks for stopping by and good luck with your corbels. Love to see what you do with them.

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

Looks like your having fun! We have been having so much rain, we haven't been able to paint. Praying for warm weather! We'll be back to see what your working on next. xo Glad & Celia/Junebug Design