WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

New signs for my Shop Space.....

Well even though my photo loader program is not cooperating with me I hope you will
be able to see the cute new signs I made to sell.
These went in my shop space at Sasafrass & Co.( space #73) this weekend along with a few other little antique or vintage goodies.
Also, starting Tues. for the rest of the month of May, I will be doing a 20% off sale on all my space items in preparation for a great change coming at Sasafrass & Co.
So stop by and check it out !


More cute Beach related signs etc. in the space now.


More Garden items will be growing in my space too!

A little bit better photo of both here for you!



No comments: