WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

When Momma's happy Daddy's happy.......

Isn't that the way it works around your house?
When the women is happy the whole house is happy!
Well today I am really happy.....
after having to wait, we finally got to go buy the rest of our
flooring to finish the master bedroom redo.
And we got the majority of it on sale too which saved us money.
I can hardly wait to tear into the place.
It is going to be like that pictured below and will look so nice I think!
So now just depends on when we can do it all and gear it so our friend can help with the flooring install.
We have to get it emptied out, ceilings scraped and painted etc. and then when it is
torn apart for that we can do the floors last.
Big project but I am ready!!



2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The flooring is gorgeous. I would love some hardwood floors. I know you are thrilled to be able to redo the room. Hugs, Marty

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh yes, when Momma's happy, Daddy's very happy! I love hardwood floors, redoing a room is so much fun, if everyone is on the same page!

Have a good evening!

Nancy