WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Metamorphosis Monday......another table leaf shelf.

Time for Metamorphosis Monday!
for being our hostess.
Be sure and check out her blog for more bloggers showing their great
transformations! It is to fun!

You remember these wooden drop leaves off an old table.
Well I had two of them.
This is what they looked like Before.......
( Click on photos to see closer or larger)

And here they are After.........
I should you the Q one last time and now I got the other one
with the L on it. Both my initials.
I again painted and stenciled the table leaf with an L.
Then added black fancy plant hooks to the bottom of it,
as I am going to use these in my craft room.
The L one I can hang my scissors etc. on .
I am also going to try to find a black metal rack to attach to the bottom of it maybe
or little ones on either side of the L, to hold other things.

Here is the Q shelf with some of my Queen nick knacks that will also go in that room when built.

My official T cup!

I think this little sign says it all!



3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love your shelves! I also love your Queenly accessories ~ that mug is great!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Looks great - You did a great job on the shelves.

Unknown said...

No...it's not easy being a Queen! And it's so very tiresome for my husband. Now how come I haven't thought of creating my own shelf? This is so adorable. Thanks for the inspiration!