WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Table Top Tuesday......a bit of vintage Easter!



It is time for Table Top Tuesday thanks to Marty at http://www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/
Be sure and stop by her great blog and see who else is joining in today!

I meant to post this last night and then got busy before I went to bed and forgot.
So here I am finally today.
First we start out in the living room with our coffee table.
It was a garage sale find right before we moved to this house. I really like it, it could be larger but so far I haven't found another I like as well as this one.
It is so pretty with it's detail and inlaid wood etc.
I had a piece of glass cut to fit the curvy top and protect it when we are in this room.
(Click on any photos to enlarge and see closer)

Since I was putting Easter things out this week thought I would spruce
up the coffee table too for Easter.
I often like to put things under the glass top to be seen for different holidays.
At Christmas I have a word doilie that says Christmas that I put under the glass in the
center.
This time I decided to use some of my Antique Easter post cards under the glass.
They all have different pictures on them and I love their graphics, texture and colors.
My favorites are bunny ones but there are all sorts for Easter.

I also set on the top a candelabra, one of my chalk bunnies and
a vintage gold egg atop an antique candlestick.

Beginning to look alot like Easter around here.
Hope your Easter is a Blessed time for you and yours!