WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A great ME day and Timi's show included.....

Well last Saturday I had a great ME day, much needed.
Plus it was way to nice weather wise here in the Northwest to stay home.
So I headed South, firt destination was Timi's, http://www.agirlnamedtimi.blogspot.com/
, Junkin' show in Bothell.
Let me tell you, this was a great event, Timi did a fabulous job with organizing this and all!
There was a great caterer there doing lunches, so I even got to eat my food outside in the sun, wonderful!
(Click on any photo to enlarge)

The Queen of Tarte was there with her wares and I finally got to meet her aka Cindy!

There were several outside vendors with some really cool things.






I am always tempted by old ornate frames, especially if they have mirrors in them!


I give this vendor best display price, looked like a store just moved in this space.
Great job!

These gals had some very creative things.
Loved their moss letters, but alas there was no Q, so I might
have to make me one!



More great treasures to be found, I had so much fun looking and
did come home with a few things, mostly for projects to sell.


Then after I was done at the Junkin' Show, I went to Cranberry Cottage, a gift shop now
in an old barn building. Had not been there for years, was an antique shop the last time I had
been there. Now is a wonderful gift shop with room after room and even an up stairs full of
fun things, really nicely displayed and shown too!

Even wares on the covered porch for sale.






Loved the colors and look of things in this roosterish room!

One room is soft and shabby chic.

Like the looks of this black wicker hutch with the white and green in it.


The I made a visit to Country Village, an area of shopping and eating that is all like
connected but like individual houses or cute store fronts. It is fun!
Hadn't been for awhile, so was fun to look around.

One place there is an interior decorating/furniture store called
Heartland Interiors.
Just outside the door already fabulous things, like the chair on the right.
They have some gorgeous lamps there that I drooled over.
Was also in love at this store with this chocolate brown and blue patterned sofa.
Yummy!



And I enjoyed the nature all around me the whole day.......


The ducks you can feed at Country Village.....













4 comments:

Unknown said...

lOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY LINDA, GOOD FOR U!

artis1111 said...

Now this is my kind of day!Kathy

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Lots of eye candy! Looks and sounds like my kind of shopping. Thanks for sharing the beautiful flowers and your day.

My Vintage Treasures said...

What a GREAT "ME DAY"...Fun Fun Fun!