WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some Christmas Decor worth seeing and some again!

Just for fun some pretty Christmas shots, to see or see again, as I might have stolen some from
other's posts last year. But who doesn't like a pretty photo to see over again!
Disney World Castle at Christmas, I want to go!!!!
(Some of these will enlarge when you click on them, to see closer)
Enjoy the show....



Marie Osmond and home at Christmas time.


One of the Radko Collector's homes, inside this room is nothing but
Christmas villages in the center and all over shelves around the walls.
Amazing, will try to get you photos of that too.

What an amazing mantel of Radko.


A Radko decorated home.
Can you imagine handling all these glass ornaments.
I would be so afraid of breakage! I am a klutz!

Upside down tree, I think this is from the Christmas History Village in PA.
It is one you can tour etc. I would love to see it in person one day.


These following I think from a post Artie at,http://niagaranovice.blogspot.com/ ,
shared with us last year,
they were so fun to see, might
as well take a look again.

A fairy themed tree, love that!

Candy themed , wow!

I think a woodsy themed upside down tree.
Or garden themed?
All are amazing though.



No comments: