WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday Wee Ones.....back to showing dollies!

I have been away from Wednesday Wee Ones for a bit, I forget to post!
So I am back. I am hoping that some of my seasonal dollies will get
me in the mood for the holidays and decorating etc.
I am not feeling to great, tis the time of year I have to battle my illnesses, so
not feeling up to it all!
Check out Diane's blog as well at, http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/
, she always posts cute things and photos of her
dollies as well!











3 comments:

Carrie said...

Your dollies are so pretty. The settings are very warm and pleasing!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM Linda, girl I love that sweet doll with the ginger bread cookie...and your table is awesome that you did with the cooper colors WOW!! as you can see I'm playing catch up here and trying to see all your post I have missed this week...sorry life on the Funny farm haven't gotten in my way of blogging this week..I love that bible box you found and those sweet silver nut dishes..You must have the best GW in the world in your state...ours smells like old dirty clothes ha ha!! May you have a great weekend my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Six divided by two..... said...

I love your dolls!! I too collect dolls