WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Show and Tell Friday.....Some Camo Baby Chic!

It is time for Show and Tell Friday. Thank you to our hostess Cindy at, http://romantichome.blogspot.com/, for doing this for us.
Check out her fabulous blog and say Hi. See also the others who are showing
and telling this week.
Well since I just got these photos today from my oldest Nephew and his wife I thought I would share. They have the baby nursery ready and waiting, they are due for little Levi Richard Cook to be born around Dec. 3. So pretty soon!!
If you knew the hunter and outdoors man that my nephew Dave is then you would see how appropriate the nursery is. Done in Camo Chic with a touch of animals for the mobile.
Did they get that at Cabella's, probably?!
Dave is the oldest child for my brother Richard who passed away in 2007.
I so wish he could be here to see this little guy arrive but I know he will be watching from a better place!!
Can you believe this mobile?



See the pale blue and tan Camo fabric, so cute and appropriate for this little guy!
I thought it was cute how they made a faux window too out of a photo or poster.


Just recently Dave got his Moose, you can only get one in a life time and you have to enter a drawing for the permit to hunt for one.
His uncle on his mother's side a famous animal stuffer, taxidermist, so he will probably do a
great mount of the head for him. They eat the meat of course.


Last year Dave got his elk, look at the rack on this guy!
So now my oldest nephew going to be a Daddy soon and have a little hunter or fisherman to
do it with. Just like he use to do with his Dad, our beloved Richard, sniff sniff tear tear!






10 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Do y'all have those trophies mounted? Wow...what great feats of the hunter!!! Amazing.

My show n tell is HERE

Happy Friday.

Six divided by two..... said...

ok... I love the mobile!!!! Too cute!! I just crocheted a camo pink baby blanket. It seems to be the rage!!!! So very sweet. They did an awesome job!!

Cindy said...

That room is so cute! The mobile is so perfect!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a hunter! I wonder how he drags those animals back to his truck. The mobile is so adorable. I can honestly say I've never seen one like it. Clever. Rosie

merilyn lee said...

Cute baby room and I like the name they choose too!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Melissa said...

My husband is from Wyoming. Boy, would he ever enjoy those hunting pictures.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Diann said...

HI Linda!

Yup, I can relate, I come from a major hunting/fishing family! Many a nephews room has been done with camo! LOL

Have a great day!

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

That is some MONSTER MOOSE and ELK...that you nephew Dave got..we have Hunters in our family too...it is in their blood to hunt.

BTW...I have joined your blog...I hope you have minute to come over and take a look at mine in time.

Rose
http://royaltouchart.blogspot.com/

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

OPPS....meant to put MY BLOG addy there on that last post.....it's early..I'm sorry.

Rose ( VICTORIAN ROSE)
http://delightfulclutter.blogspot.com/

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Hi Linda...

Hope your Thanksgiving was delish!

I'm trying to get the Christmas stuff out and going too. It's soooo overwhelming. :-)

That little nursery is just the "moose" clever idea.....Congrats on their new little arrival.

Hope the hormones clear....:-)

Hugs,
Spencer