WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pastel Christmas houses from Target.....might want to run not walk there!

When in Target' ( pronounced Targey) the other day.
I started scouting the Christmas things they are getting in just because Christmas
is my fav time of year. Gets me in the mood to start my own decorating too.
And I saw these darling glittered villages they are getting in....
so you might want to run not walk there and get some.
I think they will blow out fast.
I know for many of you who love to do pastels with your Shabby whites etc.
at Christmas these are perfect!












4 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

I was just at Target! Those are precious. I'm going back. :)

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Mmmmmmm.... I haven't been out scouting Christmas decor at all. I can see I'm missing something out there. I'd better get my shoes on and head out! :-)

Hugs,
Spencer

Jewel Sauls said...

I was just at Target too, doing the same thing - scouting out the new Christmas goodies. :D Jewel

Anita Diaz said...

Wow, those are wonderful!! Maybe they are online??