WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

OUCH....don't try this at home, I just did and it wasn't fun!

Ok, I am on a take a breath and collect myself break after falling in the garage.
Might even need a glass of wine after this one!!LOL
Duh me should have used the nice hard plastic lock in place step stool that my dear hubby bought me!
But oh no, I had to not use my brain for a moment and step on a plastic container to try and reach something.
So of course it tipped over with me and things I was holding with it!
Banging myself up on things on the way down to the concrete floor, I will surely have
some not so nice bruises tomorrow.
But Thank God did not break or sprain anything or break any Christmas things I had in my hands etc. Miracle!!
But scared the bagagas out of me!!

8 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Oh No! I'm so glad you are okay.

What a strange coincidence. I just fell in our garage a few minutes ago. My heart is still pounding from it...

Six divided by two..... said...

Be careful!!! I pray that you are ok.. I'm sure that glass of wine will help quitea bit!!

My Vintage Treasures said...

Glass a wine makes everything better :) Take a motrin too, cuz you are going to be feeling it later.

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Oh no...that sounds like me. I once fell off of an 8 foot ladder into a bucket of paint. That was rough. Take care.

Anonymous said...

so glad you are ok!! We have all done things like that- know better but---just this once-- I ended up breaking both elbows on one of my stupid stunts!!!

blessings
mary

Ps get that step stool next time!

JamaGenie said...

"That could've been a disaster" I always say. So glad nothing was injured but your dignity.

@Mary Ellen - BOTH elbows? One was enough to make me *very careful* about being on anything but solid ground.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Oh my! I am sorry! Hope you did not get to banged up. There have been several in blogland that have fallen recently. Sue @ Sullivan & Murphy got a concussion when she fell recently.:(

Unknown said...

Oh god did i pass the torch to u now? Hope u r alright. I still have a long scar from my last fall. mishelle