WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Invite you to my Zazzle store....

I want to invite you to check out my Zazzle store, with link and photo panel of my products running on the right of my blog.
In Feb. 2007 my beloved brother Richard died unexpectedly of an illness we
did not know he was suffering from.
It was one of the worst times in my life and I miss him with each and everyday!
I decided I needed to do something positive in his memory to make that blow a little brighter somehow.
So I started using my photography and other things to make products for Zazzle.
The commission I make off these products is all donated to one of my brother's
favorite charities in his honor, The Inland Northwest Blood Center in Spokane WA.
He was a 10 Gal. donor to this blood bank in his life time.
Thank you for looking and for shopping, it goes to a good cause!

Blessings,

Linda Queen

1 comment:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

What a wonderful way to remember your brother. Good luck. laurie