WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

A dose of Barbra on Oprah today.....doesn't get much better!


I was in a bit of heaven today, with Barbra on Oprah's show today.
It is a long story why I love Barbra, why she gives me goose bumps and why I dream of
seeing her live, if I could survive that!
So much emotion behind my loving Barbra singing.
It goes back to my inner child, a child haunted by abuse and who did not have self esteem who loved music and how it made her feel.
How it healed her!
A child who use to sing in her bedroom and dream of being someone important, maybe famous because that would validate her existence! Or so she thought.
It is very complicated, the emotions still there when I see her.
That inner child has healed but I she still loves Barbra and is thrilled by
the music she makes....a true gift from God!

No comments: