WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sail on Senator Kennedy......

Another member of the Kennedy family gone.
I remember as a child, JFK was the first president I knew and remember his
passing, seeing it on TV. I felt terribly wounded and still do in ways by the tragedy
of his death.
Even older when Bobby died, I understood the stupidity of his death and wondered if he had lived, how would we be different as a nation today. Not condoning their human failings but admiring their giving to others, to try
and make things better for others who were not of the Kennedy royalty.
And Senator Kennedy did that as well, for that he deserves our respect and will be missed!
( On a side note, my GGGG Grandparents were Kennedys, we have
not found a link to our Kennedys and "the" Kennedys but we might some day!
My Great Aunt served in WWII and met Pres. Kennedy, we have a photo of her with him.)

No comments: