WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A rant for the week.....have people lost their minds?!

I just have to rant once in a while, so it gets it out of my system. Then I turn off the news and
I don't want to rant so much.
Well first it was one of the Manson murderers we let out on compassionate
grounds, she is dying, after we spent almost 1 1/2 million dollars of tax payers
money trying to save her in prison.
( There is some good health care for you!)
And now Scotland is going to let out one of the Lockerbie Bombers
because the poor terrorist has cancer and let him die at home.
Boo whooo!
After all we should be less worried about these 2 than Richard Hatch, he is so dangerous
for supposedly not paying taxes on his Survivor winnings!
Has someone lost their minds ?
What happened to life or death in prison if that is your sentence.
If we are just going to feel sorry for them, then lets let out the almost 650
horrendous criminals on California's death row now.
Or any other state, or the GITMO gang, bring them here and take them in
the poor little terrorists!!
Come on, feel sorry for them and give them a room at your house.
Poor little people who after they raped, murdered, and some other unimaginable things get fed, get health care, have a place to live, get TV, movies,
and so much more than
some people in this country!
Ask those that were hit by Katrina where they are at and what they are still not
getting help with!
Some of this stuff just makes me so angry.
I don't get it!!!

3 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Know what you mean. Situations like this is exactly why I watch very little TV these days.

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh Linda don't even let me pull up my soap box and get started here...I live in Calif and I talked to our former governor Jerry Brown about 2 years ago about Death row and what it costs us as taxpayers to keep them there...Mean while we have people here living in tent cities all over our state...who were hard working peeps that lost their homes...Let get rid of those on death row and take that monies and help the ones who really have paid their fair share and help them out...Oh if I was queen for a day I would do some real house cleaning with my state...Like I said don't need my soap box mouth going...so Rant on girl...I will listen to you ha ha!!! may you have a great week my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Unknown said...

right on sister!