WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Friday, August 21, 2009

More bedroom redo inprocess......

I am in process of painting the window wall.
I just hung one panel of the new drapes up on the right
to see the color next to the new brown wall color.
I have to paint the drape rod and make new finials for it too or
buy some.
I like these silk looking drapes I got at Target.
They matched the accent of a sort of teal silvery blue in the bedding.
Some of the same will be used also behind or with the bed crown.


I definitely like the color of the new drapes.
I got them in 95" length so they will puddle on the floor
or we can hang them higher. It will really open up the
window to have no valance and just these hanging on the sides .
The part I am going to hate to do besides the ceiling
is scraping the wall paper border.
I just keep thinking of the end results though, going to look good
when done.
Going to try to get crown molding up too in the white
in the ceiling to wall corners.
Color above the picture molding is going to be a little lighter shade
of the wall color and that color will go into the ceiling too.
Then we are going to tray off a large area in the ceiling above the bed with molding
and that will get painted like sky with the shades of blue that are accent color.
I have to paint my jewelry armour to match our furniture too.
( Where the bride doll
is setting on.)




2 comments:

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh Queen Linda...this is going to be just beautiful my friend...I did my LR in Mark Twain tan fome Lowes and just love it...kinda looks like a carmel apple me...Love your new drapes...Please keep showing us all your great Pics...May you have a great weekend my friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Blue Creek Home said...

This color combination is so pretty. I love it!