WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Last Saturday......Part 2

On the side walk as you enter the new shop The Curly Willow,
Snohomish , WA.
Owner Susan was a nice new shop keeper and although she does not have a blog yet, we will
change that won't we bloggerland folks?!
(Click on any photo to enlarge)


Inside the Curly Willow shop.
I loved her curly willow branches, makes me want a curly willow tree again!
Darling new shopping experience in Snohomish WA.
You must see it, I know I didn't get out of there without buying something!
Loved the wall clocks she has also.



Many garden feel items, like the pretties on this shelf and these gorgeous
embroidered pillows ( far left).


So many fun things, like the fleur de lis etched wine glasses in this china cupboard.
Loved those!


I was in love with this mirror leaning on this grey painted table....yummy!


A trip to Snohomish is not complete without a visit to Joyworks, check out Jana's blog, http://joyworks-shopgirl.blogspot.com/, and read more about it!


How did they know it was my day?


Darling cake topper box!


There are always fun things to find at Joyworks!!



No comments: