WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Intellectual Copyright....beware!

Well not knowing, should have gone to law school I guess, I got some photography removed from my zazzle account this weekend.
Gees, the things had been up there like a year 1/2 and now they do that.
They were my original photographs from when we went to Dale Chihuly's boat house,
I even asked if it were ok to take photos and yes it was.
I thought some turned out good and would make neat posters etc.
I sell my things on zazzle.com and donate that money to charity.
But I didn't know that you can not even take a photo and sell it of his work or someone else's
or it is Intellectual Copyright infringement.
Crap!
I know he sued some former glass blower that had worked at his studio for making
things out on his own that were to much like his!
Gee, teach him to do that kind of art but then don't let him I guess.
A bit stupid I think but there you go....
Gee I guess I should have sued for all the times that people stole or used my ideas etc.
I would be rich by now...LOL!

No comments: