WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Home town landmark marks it's 100th year!

A great landmark in my home town of Walla Walla, WA.
Celebrating it's 100th year now.
The wooden bandstand that centers in the park amongst some very old trees.
I just wanted to show you photos of this beautiful space.
I can remember many an event at this band stand and many memories of
my life in this park.
Here is the story featured about it in the hometown newspaper.

Here it is in Spring time.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures.

If you get a chance, stop by my Blog for a visit and say hi! I just put up 3 New Posts!
Have a great weekend,
Aimee

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Pretty - looks like a good spot to just sit and watch the world go by.