WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Thrifty finds......great when you find what you been looking for!

Had a chance yesterday after my rescheduled Boobie Squish and Blood Test appt. to do some thrift store browsing.
And I had some things on my mental list that I have been looking for and found them, that is always fun.

I found a really nice double silver plate Poole wine bucket or server, set of 8 ( still new in their store boxes) gold Target chargers and set of 4 chicken napkin rings .

Also found this cute little vintage rooster napkin holder for my kitchen.


And some Johnson Bros. transfer ware "Harvest Time" plates also came home with me.
Be nice to use in the Fall for a table setting, they were not chipped or anything.
I got everything for about $35 with tax.
Thrifting is to much fun!





3 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

You did find some nice things.
Have a great weekend.
Glenda

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Hi Linda
Thanks for visiting. Arm looks better today. :) I make the jewelry as a hobby for myself and have given some away as gifts, but never sold.
Glenda

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, what a bargain. You found some really gorgeous things. I love the wine bucket and I have looked for brown transferware plates for forever. The gold chargers have such a pretty shape and of cours I love the chicken napkin rings and the rooster. Great finds.