WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just showing off.....my great niece, Hadley.

I am just killing some time till my son comes for a visit and to eat dinner with me.
So I was checking my nieces photo site for new ones of my great niece, Hadley.
That way I can copy and print them on a photo site and make my folks some copies too.
Here she is on July 4th weekend.
My brother, her grandpa, got to go spend a few days with his wife with them.
They live closer now, so is easier for them to see each other.
Cause knowing my brother he will have to spoil her often!!


Awww, aren't babies always cute when they are asleep?!




This is in June, on the first quilt that her mommy( my niece) made.





2 comments:

Candy said...

She's a cutie asleep and awake!

Such a fun age.

Giggles, Candy

Unknown said...

What a cutie-pie! Babies are just the best!. Thanks for sharng.

Charla