WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Garage Sale, where? here at our Castle, this Fri. and Sat.

Well tis time to get in another garage sale this weekend.
Hubby has to work part of the time anyway and the weather suppose to be good.
Plus with busy weekends coming up for us, this might be my last chance.
So I will be here peddling the things still in the garage.
July 17-18 , 9am- 4pm or till I fall over, LOL!
103 N Stillaguamish Ave. Arlington, WA.
Come on by and buy!!
Here is just a sample of some of the bigger things, but there will be alot of smalls too.

Vintage rocking horse, great for primitive decor.
I actually used it as a quilt rack while I had it.


Cute plaque, I made this one.



A beautiful set of Noritake fine china, service for 12.


Antique mission style rocking chair.
I recovered this baby myself, it actually had hair and straw inside it for stuffing!


Don't you need a Garden table for your patio, garden, covered deck?
I hand painted this one myself.


Antique painting, from artist that studied at Cardiff by the Sea, early 1900's.


Some of my hand painted furniture, like this topiary table.


4 comments:

niartist said...

Linda how much are you selling your rocking chair for?

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I would like to be able to attend your sale. Looks like you will have some good stuff.
Glenda

Anonymous said...

Wish I was closer! Love the Tea 4 2 Plaque - the rocking chair is precious too! I really need to have a yard sale too- we live in a little town of 4,000 so am not sure how well it would do.

blessings
mary

Michelle said...

You did a great job on the topiary table!