WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

20 to 50, my birthday getting closer , Days 14 & 13, # 7 & 8

I was gone yesterday, if you can't beat em, join em is somethings how I have to do things with the DH to see him!
He had to go to Port Orchard to the state baseball tournament to watch a team he has been working with and to smooze a bit with people for his baseball business.
So he left me downtown to antique shop and meet up with my Brother and SIL for lunch.
Short but sweet visit.
That left me behind on my 20 to 50 posts. Yesterday being day 14 and today day 13 till the big 50 for me!!
Does that mean I can think of 2 more things I have learned in 50 years, yes it does....
# 7...when life seems to want to knock the breath out of you at times, just breathe!!!
Seriously I have learned alot about some deep breathing techniques and they have helped me to relax at times, to hurt less with my illnesses and a few other things.
and
#8 ...Don't always eat the crumbs or as Terri Hatcher wrote in a book, Don't always be the one who eats the burnt toast!
In other words, be good to yourself, if you don't most likely no one else will either.
It is ok to do something nice for yourself, take time out of all the "stuff" and taking care of others to take care of you!! Give yourself a ME day once in a while and do what you want, what you like or enjoy!

No comments: