WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

20 to 50, Day 17 , # 4 in my knowledge bank!lol

Well I am slow today, that is another thing that happens in old age!
Actually hubby home more today so threw a clinker into my routine, you know how that is.
I had to think about another thing I had learned in my almost 50 years on the planet.
They should just role off my brain but I want them to be deep, meaningful and really something to live by.
Not sure this is one of those?!
# 4. Laugh, then laugh again and especially laugh at yourself.
We have enough in life to take seriously, not always fun things to deal with and
so you got to make light of it to survive.
Like the characters on M.A.S.H. ( one of my fav shows ever), to deal with all the bad, they
acted like fools sometimes.
So let loose, don't be afraid to even make a goof on yourself and laugh at it all.
Laughter is good medicine!!!

4 comments:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

You are so right. Laughter is the best medicine. laurie

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

I'm with you girl...just keep laughing...May you have a great week Linda...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Timi said...

AMEN SISTA!!!!!

Hope your summer is fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing you in August at Hot Blogust Nights. I hear it's your birthday? ;-)

JamaGenie said...

It's my "either or" theory - either I laugh about this or I'm going to have to kill somebody. ("Somebody" usually means a relative....)