WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A wee little local antiquing trip today.....

I had some time this afternoon, even though really hot, to get out and antique shop a bit.
Some local haunts that I can always find good deals in.
And since I can't go to Farm Chicks, Waaaaaa, then I got my fix in locally and supported the
economy too.
Today must have been frame day, as I got three of them, can't pass up old ornate ones.
And a great planter pot.
Some of these things I am invisioning for the Master bedroom redo.
I got all these goodies, even the big frame with concave or curved glass for less than $80.
I think I did well!
(Click on photo enlarge)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your local trip was a good one. I adore the oval frame. I find that they are becoming more difficult to find. Lucky you! Thanks as always for sharing.

Charla