WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Metamorphosis Monday........tray turn around!


Time for Metamorphosis Monday, thank you to Susan at,http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
, for hosting us. Be sure and check out her blog for other Met Monday posters this week!

Before.....
This picture frame bed tray I have had for awhile.
I have changed the paper in it several times, you can also put photos or post cards etc.
any thing flat in it.
The frame was getting a bit beat up and it still had decorative Christmas paper in it.
So thought it needed a redo.




After.....
Gave it a fresh paint job.
I had a this piece of old silk wallpaper to use in it. I think I am going to gilt
the handles to gold too.


And for a future Met Monday....my $15 velvet boudoir chair found at a thrift store
that needs a redo.


9 comments:

PAT said...

The tray redo is gorgeous!

I absolutely love that chair and can't wait to see your makeover!! What a great bargain!

Kammy said...

Cool job !
Please show us that chair when you are done !
Hugs ~ Kammy

Anonymous said...

Love your tray and can't wait to see what you do to that precious little chair!
be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Very pretty. Anxious to see the chair redo.
Glenda

Tootsie said...

the tray is fantastic! love the chair too...great bones!

Marie said...

Fabulous tray make-over! You've inspired me to make my own. And what a terrific chair - can't wait to see what you do with it!

Blessings,
Marie
http://emmacallsmemama.com

Melissa Miller said...

How pretty Linda!
Wonderful idea and MM post!

Your chair is precious as well. I'm ready to see that one.

Have a wonderful evening my friend. ~Melissa :)

Decor To Adore said...

Great job! I can't wait to see the sweet chair!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Your tray looks so good, and what a smart idea! But that chair is absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to see how it turns out. laurie