WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day .....to our Dads, to the other Dads out there and the Step Dads too!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY .....
to my Dad, seen here in a photo taken when he first went in the Air force.


....here at the lake with my beloved brother Richard doing what they loved, fishing , the summer before Rich passed. Dad on the left.


...here with his first Great Grandchild, Hadley Mae .


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY....
to my FIL, a sweet man, I see where my husband got it!
Seen here in both photos with Great Grandchildren.
( our great nieces and nephews)


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
......to my dear sweet Hubby Ron, here doing something he just loves, coaching
baseball. He is a best step Dad to Kyle a girl could ask for, sometimes a better
Dad in many ways than Kyle's real Dad!

No comments: