WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Monday.....I survived the garage sale wars!!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!
Well I survived doing another garage sale!
Friday the weather was really nice , sunny, so that helped.
And on Saturday the weather, though not as good, held off the rain long
enough for me to get another day in and sell some of the big things this day!
So I did well!
Was really fun to have Mishelle,http://thecrownedcasa.blogspot.com/ , and her hubby Guy stop by for a visit.
She even brought me some fun goodies that I am sure will be in future tablescape photos, so stay tuned!!
Ron got alot of the yard work caught up while I was playing sales women.
Yesterday , though I usually need to rest more after one of these, I didn't.
I was being haunted by a couple things I saw in a couple of antique stores in Anacortes before.
So I headed there again as it really is pretty close.
This time I had more time than last to look more. But alas the things that haunted me were gone and probably better that way, I saved money.
But I did find some pretty antique post cards for my collection, most were Valentine ones too which are hard to find.
Then I did some errand shopping, like Coscto etc.
All in all it was a productive weekend!!
(Much of what is pictured below is now gone and I made some loot too!)










3 comments:

Helen said...

oh.... you had some real goodies at your sale! I see several I would have snapped up!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Glad you did well! I would like to do a sale this Spring, but don't think it will happen.
Glenda

Anonymous said...

How could you bear to part with some of the sweet items you have out there!! I wish I were there I would have snatched up your chair shelves!