WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun times with blog buddies on a sunny day!!!

Well what a fun and beautiful day!
We got some sunny wonderful weather and that was perfect for the Antique/Craft Faire
in Snohomish.
Met for lunch first with the gang at the Cabbage Patch restuarant, yum!
Then it was hit the Faire and shops time.
We met other blog folks too like, Timi from A Girl Named Timi blog http://agirlnamedtimi.blogspot.com/. Hi Timi, nice to finally
meet you in person. Did you have fun too?
Very enjoyable day. I had so much fun I pooped out for a bit this evening.
I will show some photos from Snohomish tomorrow and a little treasure or two I found.
Shout Out to my blog buddies.....thanks Gang, was really fun, hope you all enjoyed it too, traveled safe back to home and I will look forward to the next time!!
Hugs

L to R; Vanna from Delusions of Grandeur blog http://lvroftiques.blogspot.com/, Me, Mishelle from The Crowned Casa blog http://thecrownedcasa.blogspot.com/
and Mishelle's Mom , Sandy.
Vanna's nice hubby Mike playing photographer for us!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously I need to lose weight. hate my picture taken. And i swear i was sucking it in. lol. Love my plate Linda. Had a great time today too.

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

How great was this to meet Vanna..Just love that gal to death...she really living my life ha ha!! Love your blog my friend...just added you to my list...May you have a Great Sunday...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Glenda/MidSouth said...

A great looking bunch of ladies - bet you had a fun time. Looking forward to seeing the treasures you found.
Glenda

Timi said...

Look at those blogger beauties!!!

It was so much fun to finally meet you too. We need to get together again one day for some crafing, coffee, tea, or something.

I had an excellent day and I wish that Snohomish would do this more often.

Get some rest and feel better soon.

lvroftiques said...

Oh God! I'm with Mishelle! What a wake up call to get off my butt! Lol! I loved meeting you guys! It's cool to know that so many great bloggers live in my own backyard.....I was a little jealous of those Atlanta gals *winks* But no longer!! I hope we can all get together soon for another fun adventure. Linda Annie's was killer! And so was Fadeed Elegance. I'm going to have to go back soon just to revisit them! Vanna