WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Flooring getting bought this week.....

Well I am still excited, flooring for our master bedroom getting bought this week or on
the weekend.
So I can finally think that this project is going to happen!
Might be July or so before we can rip into the bedroom and prep
it to do the floor but that is ok, be our Summer project!
Ron really really busy till mid July with works and baseball team.
But soon it will happen, yippy!!



3 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

It will be beautiful! Keep us updated.
Glenda

Bo said...

Hi Linda...Yay! Beautiful choice you've made...have you read my saga about having new floors installed on my last post? Of course, if your hubby is doing the labor you're not going to have the headaches we did...LOL ;-) Bo

Julie said...

How exciting...I can't wait to see the pictures!