WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Some of the Queen's previous wares......

Just some photos of some of the things I have made and sold before when I was selling
in a local consignment shop;

1. Message boards made from old kitchen cabinet doors.
Painted , distressed, stenciled on one side or panel, chalkboard painted on
the other, added nutmeg grater on one corner to hold the chalk.
( Click on any photo to enlarge)


Above 2. An old wooden peely paint oar. I painted all the detail, then added brass coat hooks along its flat wooden handle.
3. Old framed piece of wood I found at a Barn Sale. It was all plain wood, just plywood in the center. I painted and distressed all the frame part, painted center with chalkboard paint and painted the fleur de lis details.
Now you see what I do in my dull moments, LOL!




3 comments:

The Stylish House said...

Linda,
I really like all of these! Also when you can please stop by my blog and look at the post "Twice As Nice". The reason is because I am giving you the "Tag I'm It" award. I can pass it along to blog I find interesting and inspiriting and make me smile. Your definitely does all that for me! ~Cathy~

Unknown said...

love them.. mishelle

Anonymous said...

NICE,YOU DON'T DO THESE ANYMORE?...ANN