WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Just a wee bit of drool.......can I have him for my rent a hubby!?

Shhhhh don't tell the DH but this is just a wee bit of drool!
I was telling my dear sweet hubby that I know he is super busy and I know how
hard he works etc. And I appreciate it so much! I try to do as much as I am physically able and sometimes even over do , like this weekend, then I pay for it with pain. I am just getting frustrated with things not done and I can't do them all and he doesn't have time etc. and so on.
So I said I need a Rent a Hubby, you know just for the carpentry and helping stuff.
I say, might as well make him worth looking at while I am deligating the work to him, tee hee!!!!
Oh Carter oh Carter!!!!


5 comments:

Penny said...

If you let me borrow him I promise to send him back. tee hee

ann said...

oh honey,i'd like to rent him too.his crew can do the work and i'll entertain him.tee hee...ann

Susan said...

Does he clean bathrooms?

mishebe said...

Yummy. God I love men... lol. Specially that look like that.... mishelle

Gossamer Creations said...

Yummy !!
~Sue~