WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I ran away from home.......want to go with me?! Part 2

I always have to take a drive around the older neighborhoods in Anacortes, WA. when I go there.
I love to see the old victorian homes that have been loved and cared for.
I love the old architecture that has been saved
in their downtown area.
(Click on any photo to enlarge, worth it to see the details closer)


Even the sidewalk trash cans are cute!







This is still a downtown hotel I believe.

My favorite house in Anacortes!!!




























I thought this little old stone cottagey looking house was cute, needed some
TLC but still darling.







































1 comment:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

I enjoyed the tour of those lovely homes. Cindy