WELCOME TO MY CASTLE....A PLACE WHERE I DREAM, CREATE, CHAT, ENJOY, SHARE, AND HOPEFULLY SPREAD SOME REGAL JOY!

Friday, March 13, 2009

He knows the ways to my heart.......

My dear hubby, what a good guy!
He knows the ways to my heart.....he helped me with chores today, many things I needed to get done and he got his honey do's done. He even filled my car tank with gas for my outing with blog buddy Mishelle, The Crowned Casa tomorrow. ( I will take photos to share of our outing on Whidbey Island!!)
He helped me with the bed, so it looks all pretty today, do you see our doggies laying on it? lol

He knows who sleeps there! HA


And he even brought me a favorite, although I should just apply it to hips
like body lotion or something because that is where it goes, lol!
YUM






No comments: